Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mommy Needs Sleep Too!

Sleep is overrated. This is what I tell myself every morning when my little angel wakes up before 6 am. Sleep is overrated. It's like my mantra.  Except that we all know that it is completely and utterly untrue. I love sleep. Sleep is awesome. It's one of my favorite things to do. And I now realize what everyone talks about when they equate having a child with kissing sleep goodbye!

Of course, it definitely didn't help that I didn't go to bed until almost midnight last night. I know that was stupid of me, but in my defense, I didn't get off work until ten. If I had gone to bed right away, I wouldn't have had any time to spend with Ian, nor would any of the bottles have gotten washed. Sooo, 6 hours later (with a 2:30 feeding in between) here I am, awake and not happy about it.

This sweet little face helps ease the pain though. :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment